What to expect at Torrington First assembly?
At TFA, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Each service to last one hour.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- Contemporary worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend TfaKids, newborns through 6th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through lessons, worship, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A night just for teens. The EDGE meets on Thursdays for students ages 12 through 18. Loaded with fast-paced worship and interactive activities, it addresses real issues teens face each day.